Marathi Varnamala (मराठी वर्णमाला) Chart can be downloaded as PDF file as well as picture/image file. However, kids and other people may learn this language with the help of Marathi Varnamala Chart.
The Maithili language complies with the syllable (Akshar) structure described above. It can admit up to 3 consonant clusters.
Marathi Varnamala Chart
Alphasyllabaries are determined by the notion of the syllable or the Akshar. The
compositional grammar of the syllable determines it well-formedness. This is through a
series of formal constraints based on a Backus-Naur Formalism which is given below.
The syllable (akshar), first defined in the ISCII document (1991), identifies the following
character „sub-sets‟ for the purposes of identifying the syllable (akshar). In what follows
the syllable analysis will be restricted to Maithili.
There are a total of 3 types of characters. 1) Vowel(स्वर) 2) Swaradi(स्वरादी) 3) Consonant (व्यंजन)
- 1) If a similar sound is produced from the beginning of the speech which begins to be recited, then that form is called a tone .
- 2) The dialect that can be read independently of another version is called a vowel .
- 3) There are 12 vowels in Marathi.
अ आ इ ई उ ऊ
ऋ ऌ ए ऐ ओ औ
- 1) At the beginning of the speech to the character ‘A’ description of nasal or visargane end svaradi says.
- 2) There are 2 speakers in Marathi
- 1) at the end to complete the character of speech needs to support voice called character dishes.
- 2) There are a total of 34 dishes in Marathi
क ख ग घ ङ
च छ ज झ ञं
ट ठ ड ढ ण
त थ द ध न
प फ ब भ म
य र ल व श
ष स ह ळ
Download Marathi Varnamala Chart [PDF & Image]
The Marathi alphabets chart with pictures can be downloaded for free use for any non-commercial purpose.